You can find some extra activities below if these are needed.
- Remember to practice your reading daily with your reading book or with other books you have at home.
- Draw a picture of the characters in the story. What was your favourite part of the story?
- Can you label the pictures. Start with listening to the initial sound and move onto listening to the dominant sounds.
- Practice writing your phonemes, ensuring you start in the correct place.
- Practice your phonics daily.
- Go on a phonics hunt around the house. What sounds can you hear in the objects you find? Can you write them down?
- We have been learning about 2d shapes. What can you find in your house that is a triangle, rectangle, square, circle or hexagon?
- We have been ordering objects and numbers from smallest to greatest. Can you find some objects to sort by size or shape, or number?
Extra work will be sent home through the app 'Evidence me.'
Don't forget to send me your work via evidence me- remember to create your own observation.